" /> Smash Mansion :: View topic - Super Smash Bros Universe?
Smash Mansion Forum Index Smash Mansion
SHUT DOWN FOREVA

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Smash Bros Universe?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smash Mansion Forum Index -> Gaming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ripper22
The Ultimate Hypocrite

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jan, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Super Smash Bros Universe? Reply with quote

gamespot.com wrote:
The Super Smash Bros. series has been dormant since 2008's well-received Super Smash Bros: Brawl, but now the fighting franchise is leaping back to life.

Everyone clap your hands, because a new Smash Bros. game is coming.

During Nintendo's E3 2011 media briefing this morning, the gaming giant announced that a new Super Smash Bros. game is currently in development.

Nintendo did not offer much in the way of details relating to the new game, but did note that the title is currently being created for the just-announced Wii U and 3DS. Additionally, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said both games will work together on both platforms "in some fashion."

Fore more on Nintendo's latest announcements, check out GameSpot's live show from E3, which begins today at 12:00 p.m. PDT

Jun 7, 2011 6:29 pm GMT

andriasang.com wrote:
Kid Icarus Uprising was recently delayed to early 2012. While the extra development time is probably good news for the Kid Icarus revival, for the Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros. game, it's not so good.

Project Sora head Masahiro Sakurai, the main creative force behind both Kid Icarus and the new Smash Bros. games, wrote at a his Twitter today, "I'm currently concentrating on one title, Kid Icarus. Until this wraps up, Smash Bros. will not progress. Of course, characters have not been decided at all."

Sakura appeared to be issuing a general response to the billion or so Tweets he gets every day about character selection for the new Smash Bros.

So we should expect a new Smash Brothers within a year or so, considering Kid Icarus: Uprising is just a good month and a half from release and that was what was keeping them from being able to work on it.

<real discussion/> GUYS IM SCARED
Chaser
Didn't ask for a title yet

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jan, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... That's pretty sweet. Not that I'll really be able to play it all that much, but pretty sweet nevertheless. Oh, and I'm not sure if I'll get either of those consoles... but sweet. It'll be interesting to see how the franchise changes in this installment.
Ripper22
The Ultimate Hypocrite

PostPosted: Wed 25 Jan, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good thing about this is if Hoogiman ever makes a TSAR season five, he'd be able to have brand new characters to use for the race.

....Assuming he makes one... Luigi
Ripper22
The Ultimate Hypocrite

PostPosted: Tue 06 Mar, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*THREAD IDEA HI-JACK*

Discuss what characters you think will be cut from the next Smash Brothers?

R.O.B.: He was kinda useless and served no real purpose (I don't hate him, but I have a feeling he won't be in the next game)

Pokemon Trainer: Probably my second guess, he's really useless.

I think that's about it, though if Meta-Knight appears in the next game he's going to be severely nerfed... GUYS IM SCARED
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smash Mansion Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: